09 January 2008

The Louts

Back in the day, up on the Smith ranch, Jon Jackson used to refer to Alex and Andrew Smith as "The Louts." Affectionately, of course! I think I first met The Louts when I was about Jackson's age, and well... here we all are now. Both boys have grown up to be respectable, charming men.Ben and I always look forward to seeing them. Andrew is pictured in yellow, with his daughter Tilly (1.5 yrs old); Alex IS the Man in Black.
Merry Christmas, Former Louts.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mother of Dog said...

Uh..is Alex morphing into Tom Selleck? I hope not, he's a famous Republican.

Once again, Jackson is the CUTEST CHILD IN THE WORLD. Loved the shots of Missoula - some beautiful memories of our time together before Jackson was a gleam in Ben's eye. :)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home